Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See PiPrius#Logs for some of our logged data.
- Recording and analysis of CAN-View data
- HyperTerm Logging
- RealTerm Logging http://realterm.sourceforge.net/
These additional features are supported by the 2nd version of the CAN-View, some require additional hardware.
- Field Programming
- The Silabs development kit C8051F310DK (available on the DigiKey website at US$99)
- Aftermarket Navigation System Interface (Pioneer's AVIC-88)
- Serial MFD touch screen coordinates are outputted from the CAN-View via a serial DB9 RS232 port.
- SCART Plugs and cables. 
- A $110 CC2RGB converter from http://www.threedoubleyou.com/otherconverters.htm
- outputs composite NTSC video via the CAN-View.
- A VAIS iPod interface might be desirable for audio.
- per , This may be another option for VGA to RGB + composite sync converter
- A $99 BOBIII device from http://www.decadenet.com outputs clean RGBs to the MFD via the CAN-View, it uses serial input to create color text.