Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Now available at http://www.priuschat.com/shop/
- Installation Without <ref>Media:CAN-View installNONAVwt.pdf Adapted from http://www.hybridinterfaces.ca/installNONAV.html</ref> or With <ref>Media:CAN-View installWNAVwt.pdf Adapted from http://www.hybridinterfaces.ca/installWNAV.html</ref> Navigation.
- PriusXMradio3.2.pdf <ref>Media:PriusXMradio3.2.pdf from https://www.metrotpn.com/documents/PDF%20Files/Prius/Eddie's%20XMRadio%20Install/PriusXMradio3.2.pdf</ref>
- Stereo Accessory Install Guide, 04 Prius, v1.03.pdf <ref>Media:Stereo Accessory Install Guide 04 Prius v1.03.pdf from http://www.chrisdragon.com/downloads/Stereo%20Accessory%20Install%20Guide,%2004%20Prius,%20v1.03.pdf</ref>
- See PiPrius#Logs for some of our logged data.
- Instructions for recording serial data from CAN-view Courtesy of Dave Roper
- Recording and analysis of CAN-View data
- HyperTerm Logging
- RealTerm Logging http://realterm.sourceforge.net/
These additional features are supported by the 2nd version of the CAN-View, some require additional hardware.
- Field Programming
- The Silabs development kit C8051F310DK (available on the DigiKey website at US$99)
- Aftermarket Navigation System Interface (Pioneer's AVIC-88)
- Serial MFD touch screen coordinates are outputted from the CAN-View via a serial DB9 RS232 port.
- SCART Plugs and cables. 
- A $110 CC2RGB converter from http://www.threedoubleyou.com/otherconverters.htm
- outputs composite NTSC video via the CAN-View.
- A VAIS iPod interface might be desirable for audio.
- per , This may be another option for VGA to RGB + composite sync converter
- A $99 BOBIII device from http://www.decadenet.com outputs clean RGBs to the MFD via the CAN-View, it uses serial input to create color text.
- Prius PHEV User Interfaces
- unrelated hardware level display hijacking
- The CAN-View should not be confused with this CANview product (notice no dash in the name), which is a CAN to RS232 device similar to the CAN232 used by Attila Vass with his early My CAN Project.