Difference between revisions of "DaimlerChrysler Sprinter Van"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Unprotected "DaimlerChrysler Sprinter Van")
Latest revision as of 09:19, 15 October 2007
DaimlerChrysler announced a PHEV-20 Sprinter van at the HanoverTruck Show in Sept. 2004. It will have a 15kWh advanced Lithium-ion battery and 120hp continuous (280hp peak) electric motor.
- 2007.08.14 - Dodge News - DaimlerChrysler expanding their plug-in hybrid program
- 2006.10.01 - Sunday NY Times Reports on DaimlerChrysler's PHEV Sprinter Van 
- 2006.09.25 - N.Y. Power Authrotiy and SUNY-ESF Help Introduce DaimlerChrysler 
- 2006.09.15 - First Public Event for DaimlerChrysler's PHEV Prototype 
- 2006.03.30 - DaimlerChrysler officially announces Sprinter PHEV program, , 
- Plug-in Hybrid Vehicles - IAGS (Institute for the Analysis of Global Security)
- 2005.08.26 - Naked City - Austin on the plug-in hybrid scene
- 2004 - EPRI - A Giant Stride for the Future of Electric Transportation Plug-In Hybrid Electric Sprinter Prototype Expansion Program
- 2004.11.29 - Stuttgart, Germany - The Dual-Drive Sprinter - Vans equipped with hybrid drive systems
- 2004.10.22 - Can Austin Kick-Start the Hybrid-Car Future?