Jump to navigation Jump to search
EDrive plans on doing '04-06 Prius PHEV conversions, but won't be selling kits. The EDrive system will be similar to the PriusPlus History conversion, though it will use a more advanceed Valence Li-ion battery pack.
|Comparison table: PHEV conversion and kit options for the Toyota Prius|
- 2006.04.30 - redherring.com - Q&A: EDrive’s Greg Hanssen - EDrive’s president says the company plans to launch plug-in conversion kits for the Toyota Prius hybrid this summer.
- 2006.04.25 - cnet news - Coming soon: Cars that get 100 miles per gallon
- 2006.04.23 - redherring.com - Plug-In Hybrids Get 100+ MPG - While some automakers use hybrid technology to boost performance, some drivers are raising their MPG.
- 2006.04.07 - gizmodo.com - EDrive Systems Testing Plug-In Prius Hybrid
- 2006.03.31 - LA, EnergyCS, the Monrovia-based engineering firm, announced today that it has delivered the first Toyota Prius sedan retrofitted with plug-in hybrid technology to California's South Coast Air Quality Management District (AQMD) for testing and evaluation.