Difference between revisions of "Ford Escape Hybrid"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Unprotected "Ford Escape Hybrid")
|(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)|
Latest revision as of 09:15, 15 October 2007
See the Escape PHEV page for more details.
The Ford Escape Hybrid uses a Series-Parallel powertrain similar to the Toyota Prius. Canadian company Hymotion intends to offer PHEV conversion kits for the Prius and Escape Hybrids, initially to fleets.
- WikiPedia:Ford Escape Hybrid
- Net Power 93 hp 71 hp 110 hp 98 hp
- Engine Type aluminum double overhead cam (DOHC) 16-valve Atkinson cycle inline 4-cylinder
- Engine Power 133 hp @ 6000 rpm
- Engine Torque 129 lb-ft @ 4500 rpm
- Motor Type Permanent magnet AC synchronous motor
- Motor Power 94 hp (70kW) @ 3000 - 5000 rpm
- Engine/Motor Combined Power 155 hp
- Net Torque 105 lb.-ft 89 lb.-ft NA NA
- Motor Torque 87 lb.-ft 295 lb.-ft. 258 lb.-ft.
- Electric Motor Voltage 330 V
- Gasoline Engine Displacement 2.3 L 4cyl CVT
- Battery Pack 330v (250 cells in 50 modules with 5 cylindrical cells each).
- 2006.06.12 - Ecological Reserve Benefits from Hybrid SUV
- 2006.06.09 - Ford at Bibendum Challenge
- 2006.06.08 - Hybrid Taxi National Tour Kicks Off in Chicago
- 2006.06.05 - Ford Escape Hybrid Presentation to City of Chicago