Difference between revisions of "History"
|Line 22:||Line 22:|
Revision as of 11:40, 16 March 2006
Formed in 1967 in San Jose, California, the EAA is a non-profit educational organization that promotes the advancement and widespread adoption of Electric Vehicles. This EAA-PHEV project began in October of 2005 in order to expand those efforts into the PHEV area by providing general information to curious parties and detailed conversion instruction to help guide experienced EV Converters through the process.
Since this is a History page, it might be a good place to discuss the history of Hybrids.
- Dr. Andrew Frank had been doing PHEV research since ?
- Wayne Brown brings the Prius EV Mode Button to the states.
- Yahoo Gridable-Hybrids Group began Sep 15, 2003.
- http://www.calcars.org/history.html & PriusPlus#History
- Yahoo PriusPlus Group began Jul 1, 2004.
- EDrive Conversions...
- PlugInPartners History...
- Hymotion Kits...
- Production PHEVs History...