Plug-In Hybrid Wannabes
Is your hybrid electric, diesel, or conventional vehicle a Plug-In Hybrid Wannabe? Then help make its dreams a reality!
1) Buy it a bumper sticker and/or a license plate frame so that it can demonstrate its interest while at the same time promoting a greater appreciation of the benefits of Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicles(PHEVs). Seven dollars, ($7.01 to be precise), of each item ordered will be donated to the non-profit California Cars Initiative, (CalCars), the balance going to Cafepress for their trouble. Worried that you won't be able to remove the bumper sticker later without damaging your car? No worries, just buy it a Magnetic Bumper Sticker Holder. Here are some links to the various products by vehicle type or language.
If you're opposed to bumper stickers in principle, please skip this step and instead consider donating some money directly to CalCars and/or the Electric Auto Association (EAA).
2) Add it to the map to provide a geographical representation of Plug-In Wannabe distribution around the world. While there, be sure to add it to the slide show!
3) Next, create a profile for it on the Wikispaces hosted Plug-In Hybrid Wannabes wiki, (using the "phevwannabe" template), and then list it on the wiki's main page, so that the world, (in particular, automakers and potential after-market converters), can know just how many Plug-In Hybrid Wannabes there are. In connection with this step, you may incorporate its picture(s) by uploading them here, although doing so will require you to first join the Plug-In Hybrid Wannabe wikispace. (Please remember to add its picture adorned with the bumper sticker(s) once received and applied, if you've opted to do so).
4) Help promote this site. Tell all your friends about it, and and share it on your favorite social bookmarking sites, such as "del.icio.us" or "digg".
Maybe a Plug-In Hybrid Wannabe?
Do you suspect your vehicle might be a Plug-In Hybrid Wannabe, but want to know more to be certain? Then check out the following websites to learn more about this concept:
- CalCars: http://www.calcars.org , (日本語, Deutsch, Español, Français, Svenska)
- Electric Auto Association - Plug in Hybrid Electric Vehicle: http://eaa-phev.org
- Google Recharge IT: http://rechargeit.org
- Plug-In America: http://pluginamerica.com
- Plug-In Partners: http://pluginpartners.org
- Wikipedia: Wikipedia:Plug-in hybrid