Difference between revisions of "Toyota Highlander Hybrid"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Unprotected "Toyota Highlander Hybrid")
|(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)|
|Line 12:||Line 12:|
Latest revision as of 09:15, 15 October 2007
The 68 kg battery pack consists of 240 cells (40 modules, 6 cells each) 288v
- 2007.09 - Introducing the all-new Hybrid Highlander for 2008
- "An EV mode switch allows the driver to operate in electric mode for a limited distance at low speeds or in stop-and-go traffic under certain conditions."
- 2007.02.07 - Toyota's 2008 Highlander Hybrid Enables "EV Button"
- Which makes one wonder if perhaps all the latest generation Toyota and Lexus Synergy Drive vehicles computers might not already be "EV-Mode awair"?
- 2006.06.02 - Nickels ditches the Cadillac for a hybrid -- a really big hybrid, but still...