EAA-PHEV.org is proud to announce that we are now able to offer trac and subversion (SVN) project management services! We expect these to be similar to, if not quite as large as, those available at places like sourceforge.net. Unlike SF however, our projects will most likely also deal with hardware level development in the automotive whelm, which isn't quite appropriate for SF.
More explanation regarding the following is coming shortly!
- What is Subversion (SVN) - Version control system.
- What is Trac - Roadmaps, Milestones, and Issue/Ticket handling system.
- How to get access to existing projects.
- How to request new projects.
- A complete list of existing projects
You can email to webguy2011(at)eaa-phev(dot)org with the subject of EAA-PHEV Trac SVN Help with any questions you may have. You will also find contact information for the administrator of this site, Ryan, at User:Rjf#Contact.