< User:RjfJump to navigation Jump to search
While troubleshooting some DC-DC Issues, suspected to be the fuse, dug back into Insight Hardware:
- Have been distracted by having been driving a Leaf, then another Leaf, Then a 2017 Bolt, and soon hopefully a CyberTruck.
- In the meantime, my 2000 Honda Insight has been sitting idle for years now.
- 2018-2019 roughly, I pulled the IMA Battery and balanced all the 7.2v modules, replacing the weak ones, resulted in good IMA with no more recal events.
- No special precautions were taken for storage, and there was some moisture build up due to leaks and or the moist climate.
- 2020 and 2021 every few months I would start up the ICE just to keep it happy, and during that time noticed the 12v system was not charging.
So, looking to get that back into service: