Lexus LS 600h
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 2006.06.02 - canada.com - Lexus hybrid does everything but press your shirts
- 2006.05.28 - fortwayne.com - Lexus plans for hybrid V-8 in ’07
- 2006.04.13 - redherring - Lexus Hybrid Pushes Power - Toyota unveils a V8 luxury sedan with mileage in ‘the low 20s.’
- 2006.04.12 - autoblog - New York Auto Show: 2008 Lexus LS 600h L
- 2006.04.12 - autospies - Lexus launches LS600h today at the New York auto show
- The LS600h will combine an all-new five-litre V8 petrol engine with combined massive, high-output electric motors and a newly designed large-capacity battery pack. It will deliver a peak, combined output of more than 320kW. With V6 fuel economy – estimated at approximately 14 litres/100km.