|Click show for a short list of the current PHEV conversion and kit options for the Toyota Prius.|
See the Prius PHEV page for Plug-in versions of the Prius.
The Toyota Prius is a Gas-Electric Hybrid Powered but 100% gasoline fueled vehicle. It and similar hybrid implementations have the ability to drive on electric power alone with limited but adequate low speed performance. As such the addition of higher capacity battery, computer modifications, and a battery charger would give such vehicles the ability to be fueled from electricity for short local trips.
- WikiPedia:Toyota Prius
- Official Sites Toyota Hybrid System 2, Hybrid Synergy Drive (Applications Electricity)
- Yahoo 10 toyota hybrids
- Fortune: The Birth of the Prius
- Toyota PHEV Prius   as part of their dream house.
- 2006.08 - The 100-mpg car is coming
- 2006.04.27 - Plug-In Car to the Rescue? The Tyee
- 2006.04.23 - Toyota Ratchets Up Plug-In Prius Talk Green Car Congress
- 2006.04.10 - Next Prius to offer 94 mpg?, , 
- 2006.04.04 - Prius hits 113mpg 
- e.sinchew-i.com PHEV Prius
- 2004.06.28 - Prius GT & Landspeed Record of 130.794 mph 
- PSD a Misnomer should be Torque Split Device
- Energy footprint - Production and Operation .
- Prius Modifications - Stock Features
- Toyota Service Bulletins Yahoo group membership
- http://home.comcast.net/~dldorrance/battery.html - 12v accessory battery
- http://www.priups.com - Prius UPS - 240V nom Lucent unit
- http://www.priups.com/others/charlie/index.html - HP/Compaq R3000XR
- http://www.priups.com/others/chris/index.html - 192V nom Refurbished 10-12 KVA Liebert UPStation S for ~$3K.
- Sharp JH-2500U Inverter, perfect for the Prius!
- Yahoo Post Yahoo Post - Toyota Dream House
- Toyota Inverter Hardware - toyota toyota toyota
- End of Back to AC Inverters and PriUPSing thread.
- Prius UPS Project
- PFC-20 Running off Prius HV Pack Charging a BEV.
- http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Prius_Technical_Stuff/message/13315 - Prius Modifications#Disabling Traction Control
- My blog posting "Preparedness After Katrina" Prius as a power backup device
- Hydrogen Prius.
- LPG Prius
- E-85? The Prius is not a "Flex Fuel" vehicle :( , , 
- Per priuschat here is a Prius Teardown video.
Personal Prius Sites
- http://John1701a.com - Great Prius Information.
- http://www.vassfamily.net/ Attila Vaas' site, creator of Prius PHEV User Interfaces#My CAN Project
- http://techno-fandom.org/~hobbit/#prius Many wonderful technical articles, including:
- http://techno-fandom.org/~hobbit/cars/five-stages.txt - Describes phases the HSD passes through while warming up.
- http://techno-fandom.org/~hobbit/cars/training - Technical training information. PC
- http://techno-fandom.org/~hobbit/cars/naked - '04 Prius with many of the covers removed.
- http://techno-fandom.org/~hobbit/cars/ginv - Prius inverter disassembly PC
- http://www.ecrostech.com/prius/original/PriusFrames.htm Graham's Site.
- The Famous Power Split Device animations!
- original site url
- http://www.cleangreencar.co.nz/page/prius-technical-info based on Graham's data.
- Other PSD Simulators PriusChat Thread 
- http://eahart.com/prius/psd/ - Great Interactive PSD Animation in Shockwave!
- http://www.kusnetz.net/jkusnetz/PSD.mov Real world driving.
- http://homepage.mac.com/inachan/prius/planet_e.html - Flash
- http://www.wind.sannet.ne.jp/m_matsu/prius/ThsSimu/index_i18n.html?Language=en?Country=US - Java
- http://privatenrg.com - Wayne
- Wayne Brown's Palm simulator now available PC
- For Italian readers: http://www.hybrid-synergy.eu
- For Spanish readers: http://mitoyotaprius.mforos.com
- Yahoo Groups
- 2007.07.25 - reuters.com - Toyota Hybrid Plugs In video & Y!ahoo thread about this announcement. EAA-PHEV_Maillist:2007./7./38
- 2007.05.29 - windingroad.com - Japan Report: Toyota Postponing Lithium-Ion Prius?
- 2007.03.14 - Toyota May Add Flex-Fuel Capability to Its U.S. Hybrid Vehicles
- 2007.03.05 - Toyota's Bid for a Better Battery third generation HSD to use Lithium in late 2008, 2009.
- 2006.11.27 - Toyota executive dies in plane crash
- A Toyota Motor executive engineer described as the "American father of the Prius" and who was among the country's top experts on gas-electric hybrid vehicles died in a plane crash, officials said Sunday. David Hermance, 59, was piloting an experimental plane when it went down Saturday afternoon. A search team found the wreckage in 60 feet of water Sunday morning. Hermance was executive engineer for Advanced Technology Vehicles at Toyota's technical center in the Los Angeles area.
- 2006.04.23 - Toyota Ratchets Up Plug-In Prius Talk
- 2006.03.25 - Event with Chief Designer of Prius II in Orange County, CA
- 2005.10.13 - Toyota is recalling 75,000 hybrids!, Blog, AP, usatoday, msnbc
- 2005.08.23 - Age of the hybrid has come, says researcher
- 2005.08.22 - austinenergy.com, Petition, Austin unveils plug-in hybrid campaign
- 2005.08.20 - MOVIE CBS - Hybrids Getting Amped Up
- With gas prices soaring, even hybrid car owners are thinking of creative ways to cut on gas use. Bill Whitaker reports how they are suping-up their energy efficient cars with electricity.
- 2005.08.18 - a yahoo reply to NBC Nightly News
- 2005.08.14 - usatoday.com
- 2005.08.14 - cnn.com news.yahoo.com - AP Experimental Hybrid Cars Get Up to 250 Mpg .
- 2005.08.08 - nationalgeographic.com
- 2005.03.07 - evworld.com Meet the World's First 150 MPG Plug-In Prius